Module 5. A Smarter Way to Network
Most advice about networking is well-intentioned but too generic to be actionable or a good use of your time. This module will help you get laser focused on why, who, and how to network smarter.
- Read the Harvard Business Review article A Smarter Way to Network.
- Complete the activities described in the article.
- Review the discussion and Q&A (1 hr) with others who completed this module.
- Drop a comment in the box below, such as what you liked most about this module, or a question that wasn't covered in the video.
Select another module in the series:
1. Taking Control of Your Career
2. Job Getting
3. Get Noticed & Get Ahead
4. Show & Tell about Our Jobs
5. A Smarter Way to Network
6. Resume Sharing & Tips
7. Building Influence Without Authority
8. Closing Session
Post a Comment