Module 6. Resume Sharing and Tips
The purpose of a resume is not to get a job. The purpose of a resume is to get an interview. This module is focused on making yours pop.
- Review my resume and make a note of anything you'd like to “steal” for your own. Not that mine is "perfect" of course...just look for something you like and feel free to discard what you don't.
- Review an HR associate's resume I reviewed a couple years ago, including my comments. To see the comments, download and open it in Microsoft Word rather than through your web browser. Take note of any advice that would help make your resume stronger.
- Share your resume with others to get feedback.
- Review the discussion and Q&A (50 min) with others who completed this module.
- Add a link to your resume in the comments of this module.
- Drop a comment in the box below, such as what you liked most about this module, or a question that wasn't covered in the video.
Select another module in the series: